|Code Retro Games
Grades: 3-5 2:55-3:55
Grades: 1-5 3:00-4:15
|Walter Hays Speech & Debate
Grades: 1-5 1:30-3:00
Grades: 1-3 2:55-3:55
Grades: 1-5 3:00-4:00
|Youth League Tennis
Grades: K-5 2:55-3:40
|One on One Basketball
Grades: K-5 1:30-2:30
|A.T.O.M. Science Club
Grades: 1-5 3:00-4:30
|Athena Chinese Language
Grades: 1-5 2:55-4:00
|Robotics & Coding
Grades: 3-5 3:00-4:30
|Run for Fun- field games
|Art and Soul
Grades: K-5 2:55-4:25
Please contact vendors at website, email address or by phone for more information. These classes are NOT affilliated with the PAUSD.
- This class is a non competitive, after school enricment class run by Laura Kassirer and offered to you by Youth League Tennis.
- ROBOTICS AND CODING
- Engineering/Design/Creative Problem-solving/Applied Java programming Collaboration/Commnication and lots of Fun!
- CODE RETRO GAMES
- Students love to be challenged and see their accomplishments. So we’ve bundled that excitement into an amazing new class. We start by teaching students coding fundamentals. Then we challenge them to use these skills to build their own games on their own PocketCHIP. It’s seeing their code in action that made this a summer camp favorite.
- A.T.O.M. SCIENCE CLUB
- Your children will have fun discovering the incredible connection between atoms/molecules (chemistry), forces and matter and how they interact (physics) living organisims (biology) and astronomy (the universe) they will not realize they are laying down a foundation in science that will last a lifetime.
- EASY SPANISH
Through a variety of exciting games and interactive activities the children will develop vocabulary and grammar skills in Spanish.
- RUN FOR FUN
The program focuses on play through field games. Kids work on speed, agility and fitness.
Learn the secrets and techniques of creating cartoon images. Practice drawing favorite characters from comics, TV, and movies, and create your own original cartoon characters! Learn the basics of perspective and composition as you draw what you see sketching and painting outdoors on the campus.
- ART AND SOUL
Our goal is to improve and strengthen student observational skills. Develop their drawing, sculpture and painting techniques in both contemporary & classical styles.
Being a member of the Walter Hays Speech and Debate team, you will not only have a great time learning indispensable life skills and making lasting friendships, but also gain powerful tools to help with: taking leadership roles; giving persuasive and effective speeches and presentations; acing interviews/ middle/high school and university admittance.
- ONE ON ONE BASKETBALL
Our mission is to teach the game properly to players of all skill levels. We focus on instilling basic fundamentals of the game in aspiring players through Developmental Leagues, After School Hoops programs and Camps offered throughout the year.
- CIRCUIT CONTRAPTIONS
- We’re rolling out the newest craze to hit the kids’ market - littleBits as seen on TED! In this one-of-a-kind course, we introduce students to the principles of electronics and circuits.
- ACADEMIC CHESS
We are devoted to promoting the merits of chess among children by using stories, dances, and catchy songs to make the game of chess exciting and easy to understand.
- ATHENA CHINESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Learning Chinese is not just learning another language, but will open your child’s wisdom, establish good moral characters, such as filial piety and respect for parents. This will lay a great foundation for your child’s success in the future.